Since cotton is a much softer material than other materials, these are mainly used for socks. It is lightweight, breathable, and also has good moisture absorbing properties. This quality is responsible for keeping away the moisture from the foot. This sock is made up of cotton, polyester, and spandex. This breathable cotton sock can be shipped free worldwide.
Cotton Casual Socks for Men
The cotton socks are breathable, which means the sweat and smell will not be an issue. These cotton socks are soft, breathable, and also absorb moisture. The socks are ankle-high, and in a lot, there are five pieces of socks available. The sock consists of 80% cotton, 15& polyester, and 5% spandex. There are three styles available. Style 1 has short cotton socks for men, and style 2 has boat socks for men, and style 3 has casual socks. Get your Cotton Casual Socks for Men today.
- Thickness: Standard
- Gender: MEN
- Sock Type: Casual
- High: Ankle
- Item Type: Sock
- Color: Colorful Socks (5Colors)
- Material: Cotton, Polyester, Spandex
- Suitable Season: Spring&Summer&Autumn
- Pattern: Geometric Shapes
- 1lot: 5pairs/lot
Following are some of the pros of using breathable cotton casual socks: –
- The cotton socks are an ideal choice for all seasons. During the summer season, the cotton socks help keep the foot cool, and since it is breathable, there are no chances of sweating. During the winters, these socks help in providing a type of insulation to the feet.
- Cotton socks are the only socks that have no allergic reactions and are also recommended by most dermatologists.
- Since cotton is a natural fiber, we can find no chemicals mixed. Unlike many other materials made by mixing chemicals and synthesizers, cotton is pure and is also worn by people globally.
- The most important reason why cotton is preferred is that it is soft, breathable, and very comfortable. It is primarily why cotton is used as undergarments and socks.
- These areas tend to become sweaty and breathable cotton can absorb all the sweat and not stink.
Following are some of the cons of using breathable cotton casual socks: –
- Cotton is a natural fiber, is more expensive than artificial fibers. So for people who are cutting on costs, buying cotton socks may not be the ideal choice.
- The major disadvantage of cotton socks is that they tend to shrink after a wash. This problem can be avoided if the sock is air-dried.
- When cotton socks are left out in the sun for long, their colors tend to fade away. The other disadvantage is that not all natural fibers are strong. Cotton socks can wear down easily as natural fibers are not strong. Synthetic fibers are strong as they are made in such a way to last long.
- Cotton socks tend to have more wrinkles, so it is advised to iron once before using them.
The breathable cotton casual sock is the ideal choice for any casual outing. Since it is breathable, there are no chances of sweat and stinky smell.